Sunday, October 11, 2009

OBS is finally here =[

1. OBS is tomorrow.

2. And I just spent 3 hours packing my bag.

3. Its dumb, I know.

4. FYI, I am not looking forward to it AT ALL.

5. I bet my bag is heavier than my weight.

6. HAHA, just kidding.

7. Meeting Michelle at 645am tomorrow.

8. This means I have to get up at 545am.

9. Which also means that I have to get my ass to bed RIGHT NOW.

10. But I wont =]

11. Work Just ended today. Super tired.

12. But it was rather fulfilling.

13. I think I put on weight just eating chocolate samples =/

14. Sucks TTM.

15. Thank god for OBS, maybe I will loose some weight?

16. Which reminds me, People, do not sms or call me because I will not reply =]

17. Okay. I will not go into details today

18. After I come back okay?

19. Love you all!


toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment