Thursday, October 29, 2009

Went back to school for ONE pathetic lecture which ended in 1 hour. That also means that my one hour journey was for a one hour lecture. So damn pathetic. HAHAHAHA! But whatevs!

Anyway, today I am feeling damn damn happy because I finally managed to talk to hotstuff! It has been ages since I caught up with her! But after all the things that happend, I had no choice but to tell her everything. And of course she was damn pissed off. LOL! If I could I would paste the conversation with her here. But nvm! HAHAHA =D. Hotstuff cheered me up by saying that we could go HK together during march! Which coincidentally it will be the Poly Holiday! And even better, hotstuff will be entering Uni soon! I hope she will be able to get into a local university because if she goes abroad. I will miss her like anything!! =[. But it will be great if she could go overseas for studies because its better isnt it? haha! So, so, continuing our upcoming HK trip! Damn excited because its only Hotstuff and I going shopping. And it is confirmed that we will spend over $2000. So shucks man! SHYT. Start saving now! HAHA!

Anyway, the bad thing is that Hotstuff purposely rejected the european trip so that she could celebrate my 18th birthday but the effed up thing is that I will be in Korea on my 18th birthday! =[. However, Hotstuff is going to korea as well! And we may meet! xD So cool! OMG. HAHAHA! Koreaaaaaa~~~~ I feel super damn bad to hotstuff so I have decided to treat her to a buffet! HAHAHA! Anyway, babe! After your A Levels, we will go Marriott hotel to have buffet okay? Treat it as my present to congratulate you on graduating from JC! =D hahaha!

Moving on~~ After lessons today, I met HsinRui to look for some dance boots. Even though there were minimal, we found some really awesome deals! But the whole time "shopping" we were super tired I swear our eyes could close. I guess it is from over dancing? Damn tired already still dance and dance. Super pek cek. But no choice! The musical is coming in 4 months time! xD HAHA! So tomorrow there will be dance again. Shyt. I hope Ms ong will be in a good mood or else AMEN.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment