Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey peeps! Super tired. Dance has been practically everyday and its tiring me out totally. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Super slack right? And guess what?! Now we may have extra practices on thursday. This means that I will be dancing practically everyday with only Sunday and Monday as "off" days for me. It not exactly an "off" day when you still have to do your tutorials and attend lecture though. SO KILL ME PLEASE. Super tired plus I get pissed off quite easily these few days. I have no idea why but just dont piss me off okay? I really dont wish to flare up at anyone. tsk tsk.

Anyway, I still have dance tomorrow. School is also not say going very well due to alot alot of problems. Unfortunately this is not a private blog so I will tell you people in person I guess? If I wish to. =]

BTW, the only good news I have is thta my granddad is like santa claus right now because he strike lottery so he is giving us money. LOL! Damn cute la! Which also means, MORE SHOPPING! Like HELL YES! Currently Bugis has pretty pretty clothes! Plus discounts OI! go la go la! xD.

YESTERDAY

School was crappy because all I did was spend 1hr on board the train just to attend a 1.5 hours lecture from 3pm to 5pm. How stoops is that please? Very! TYVM. Anyway, thank god I didnt exactly waste my time because I went out with Michelle and bought too many things. Went to NYDC for dinner and then off to shopping! As usual I spent I do not want to disclose because I didnt collect any receipts while Michelle, I am sure it is worth spending every cent right! =D Worth it TTM man. Because you look awesome! After some shopping, Mich and I decided to go to swensens to have ice cream instead of spending even more money. So we just went to swensens and sat down and talked and talked till 830pm. Since school started at 9am today, I had to go home early! So bo bian lols! Go home as usual, try to smuggle all the shoppings home and I didnt get caught! Whoohoo!!~ Must be PRO already man. Everytime smuggle until used to it. I think if you ask me smuggle a fridge home also can! HAHAHA! Kidding.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment