Wednesday, October 7, 2009

1. Met HsinRui at Kembangan MRT at 1pm.
2. Decided to go Orchard.
3. Plus I had to clear some stock problems @ Cocoa Trees.
4. Talked to Cass for a while before heading out for lunch =].
5. Had Lunch at AJI-TEI yet another time.
6. Bought some snacks from Cocoa trees after that xD.
7. Went to Far East Plaza to do some major shopping! =D
8. And spent $200++ on clothes
9. please dont kill me
10. Just getting some new clothes for my wardrobe =x. HAHAHA!
11. Finally I got my denim jacket I've been longing for!
12. And many many other things but I shall not name because I feel so sinful now xD. HAHAHA.
13. Met Cass at about 5pm so that we could go home together.
14. Was praying really hard that my mum would not be home so that I could smuggle my shoppings' home.
15. How lucky was I that my wish actually came through.
16. HAHAHA! I finally smuggled all my stuff and stash it into the cupboard. LOL!
17. Now I will have problems trying to wash it because my mum will find out I bought something new.
18. YAY! Congratulations Clare!
19. Missed dance because my feet hurt badly.
20. Oh, before I forget.
21. My sink broke down. So its leaking buckets.
22. Have to sleep right now because tomorrow will be a long day for me!
23. FULL SHIFT. woots!!~
24. Nah. It sucks.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment