Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hey peeps!

Busy busy day today! Seriously. Because I was packing my clothes in the wardrobe after realising that it has been so messy for the past 2 months. With clothes strewn everywhere! LOL! And I realised that there are so many clothes which I dont really wanna wear anymore? So I donated it xD. HAHAHA! So there is still place in my wardrobe which means I can buy more clothes! YAYNESS!!~ I am still craving for some shopping because I seriously have no more clothes for school. HAHAHA! I may be going out with Mich this Thursday! Just jalan jalan a bit la! xD.

Anyway, moving on. Met Eileen at 230pm at her house today so that she could teach me some steps for the dance musical! Since I missed dance on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday due to OBS and post OBS tiredness. LOL! Managed to learn 1min 30 seconds worth of steps from her! Woots!!~ But since the dance is 3mins 53seconds, looks like I have another 2mins 23seconds to learn! Pissy offy! Looks like Tuesday will be a tough day for me! *cross fingers* Wish me luck! Anyway, Thank you Eileen for teaching me today! I owe you man! xD Lovelove!

BTW, guess what I just found out? I just effing found out school hols start on 19 December. So the shyttifying thing is that I will be going to Korea on the 14 December. However the day can go either way. I may leave 2 days earlier or 2 days later. So either 12 December or 16 December. Right now, I am praying really really hard that it will be 16 December because I dont wanna miss school. Because once I miss school, there will be so many consequences man. Which will SUCK BALLS. Okayokay. Pray pray. Please delay the flight jesus because if I were to go off on 14 December I will dig my grave. Crap crap crap. And adding on to the shyt hole, we will have ICA testS on 14 December. Which also means that I have to do my ICAs before going for my holiday. Double WTF. HAHAHA! So people. Pray for the best for me okay! It will be even better if they delay my flight till 18 December! I dont mind! xD

REMEMBER AH! PRAY FOR ME. DELAY MY FLIGHT! GOD BLESS YOU PEEPS!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment