Friday, October 16, 2009

HEY PEEPS!

Finally! My 200th post! xD

Anyway, the lovebites from the mosquitos are killing me. Its making my leg so uglyyy! Cannot stand it man. Went to school today to collect my books and coincidentally I met Jiao Sai, Eugene and Clarence. Jiao Sai is Zhi yong but since he always bully girls we call him Jiao Sai. HAHAHA! After collecting my books I went to meet up with the 3 guys with Cass. Wanted to talk to them but in the end they were so involved in Bball that I just sat there starring at them dribbling the ball while talking to Cass.

In the end I gave up waiting and headed to kallang to have my last ice skating lesson! I finally can move backwards smoothly! Damn happy! Just a few more steps to becoming a pro skater! woots!!~ HAHAHA! But anyway, whenever there is good news, there is always bad news right? Because today I just found out that our term break is from 19December till 3January. The sucky thing is that I will be on a holiday from 14December till 21December. SHYT MAN. This means that I have to miss a few lessons. What's more, I have ICAs on 14December. Shittifying. So sad luh! But oh wells! Looks like I have to pull out of school earlier! xD. We finished ice skating at about 8pm and went for dinner. During dinner we sat opposite this couple who kept kissing. Not normal kiss, no peck no cheek pecks but french kiss. OMG LA. I was eating and they kissed not once, not twice but THRICE. I see until sore eyes man. Because the guy's whole mouth was literally into that woman's mouth. damn gross. Not only that they were working class adults. Come on man! Whatever happen to their maturity! So sick. I lost my appetite when I saw what they were doing. Even Amander was insulting them please!
HAHAHA! Whatevs. All I wanted them to do was to get a room. Thats all. But nvm la! So mean. HAHAHA. Later they kill me. heh heh! =D

After our dinner, Amander and I cabbed home due to our tired feet from over ice skating. Anyway, we planned to skate once a month so that our skills will not go rusty! Hope we can keep to this plan! Or else we just wasted $213 on our lessons! =D

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment