Monday, October 19, 2009

Hey peeps! School is freaking slack today. Sat in a 2 hour lecture listening to our statistics lecturer talking on and on about how his name has all the alphabets inside except X and Z. Damn joke. Because he spent most of the time crapping and the rest of the time doing a few stats questions and ta-dahhh! We are done. Off to break, we went. Unfortunately, ALL the canteens were Effing crowded. So pissifying man. So the four of us ended up sitting opposite NYP "Bazzar" eating our packed lunch. Damn sad luh. But what to do? No place!

Anyway, school ended at 215 instead of the usual 5pm since our EWS teacher called in for leave and our marketing tutor just ended early. Ended up waiting for Cass and also helping her do her a-team stuff because she had to do so many things, ALONE. So shyttifying man! Of cos I must help her right! What kind of friend would I be if I were so free and yet I go home and play the computer leaving her all alone to do the fucked up work. Of cos I am not so fucking self centered right? And I will never be so effed up self centered. And so I helped her. HAHAHAHA! Okay. Pardon me, I am just a little pissed off with some things xD. So I shall vent it out here xD.

Dance practices increased to 4 times a week. URGH. Agonizing. Even when school just started and I thought I should just have some teeny weeny rest before the projects start piling on me, suddenly, dance practices come tumbling on me before I even start breathing. Damn crappy. The end of the 7 dance choreography date line is by December 1 if I am not wrong and now we are only at our 3rd dance. Stress anot? Damn stress la! Plus we still have to practice for our lunch time concert dance. Its coming soon! Just 5 more weeks! Damn fast!

Which also reminds me that Michelle's birthday is coming! HAHA! Big birthday bash! woots!!~ Well, I know I have not been typing this for the past 2 months but I guess right now I will have to type it once again. Got to go study people!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment