Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A break from work but GUESS WHAT?
I'm sick =|

Anyway, I will do mass blogging when I am done with work and OBS! Pictures and all okayokay? Sumpa! xD. Anyway, I will be working with Cass practically everyday! whoohoo!!~ At least we will not be killed by boredem. Business is like crap. Its super slow that even our Boss face all black. Serious! Our sales has been decreasing from $421 to $397 and yesterday, $300.
If you expect Taka to be like crowded and all. Its such a wrong assumption. Because there is hardly anyone. Once in a while there will be 5 to 6 people walking past the store and if you actually lure them to buy your products, its already a miracle. Because most customers just wanna take some free samples, smile at you and walk off. Piss me off big time only. Tsktsk! If only I had a chance, I will tell them " Never Die before AH!" HAHA. These people just shortened my life span by 20 years okay! Everything they eat and drink is nice but when we ask them to buy, Their face is blacker than the colour black. LOL. Damn joke!
Anyway, I will not be working tomorrow but my feet hurts so much that I am unsure if I can actually dance. My feet is pain to the extent that I notice I am walking on tip-toes. Yes THAT PAIN.
Which reminds me, tomorroe I will be going out to get my OBS things. Okay, once I talk about this, I dont wanna blog already. HAHAHAHA


toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment