Saturday, October 17, 2009

YAY! I cut my hair. But I will not show you pictures today since the photos are with amander. Tomorrow will be a much longer post I promise because now talking to mich and JS! hahaha! I guess sooner or later we will be fighting who will take over the role of "JIAO SAI". It wont be long!

Met Amander at 6pm today at Bugis mrt and went for our so called "shopping spree". But before that, I went to cut my hair at Jeric salon once again. Yes yes, those people who follow closely to my blog will know that I just went there 2 weeks ago to redye my hair but today I went to cut my hair! Since the concave shape hair cut is out of fashion, I purposely cut that hairstyle! whoohoo!!~ I know la! Very slow! But I also want to try try ma! So if you have horrible comments to say, just SHUDDUP. =D Unless I am close to you then you can say. Alright alright. Moving on! By the time I finish cutting my hair, it was already 730pm. Decided to go to Iluma to check on the movie timings for the movie "Imagine that" And the timing was 735pm. Just enough time yoxzxzxzxz! =D So we quickly bought the tix and rushed to the cinema. Awesome show it was! Do watch it! Super funny! I will rate it 4/5 =].

Anyway, after the movie, we decided to shop for a little while since it was already 930pm. So we decided to walk around Iluma itself to see if there were any discounts or whatsoever. And indeed there was! I bought 2 tops as well from "missy sixty" Damn nice! Plus not forgetting that there is a 20% discount! xD Cheap eh! Total for 2 tops, $46.70. LOL!

Alright, now for the nightmare part. How much did I spend? HMMMM!
Hair cut: $42
Clothes: $46.70
Movie & Snacks: $22.30 [ I bought alot of food luh! ]
Taxi Fare: $16.20

Alright! Consolidate it. Not me man! HAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, it will be reflected in my end of the month statement! Lol! Prepare to die , Clare. D-I-E.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment