Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SO basically e learning is to help us study at home. However the studying turn out to be "studying". We log into our nyp email expecting to learn something but in the end all we received was a jammed up inbox with students spamming the teacher non-stop thus lagging everything that happens in our lappy and THAT, MY DEARS IS HOW VULGARITIES START SPEWING OUT FROM OUR MOUTHS. Today's e learning was pretty much screwed up. Thats all I can say. We log in, email the teacher our answers and she will email us back whether our answers are right or not. Unfortunately, due to mass spamming, I could not even read my emails. ANd my whole internet explorer was not responding. Pissifying shyt. I was practically stonning/ clicking non stop. Major tsk tsk! HAHA. And that is how e learning is done. We just log in and get pissed. So if you asked me what i learn from e learning, I tell you what. E Learning has shorten my life span by half and it has made me a really vulgar person. YES! PFFFFT.
Like what century is this? We are still using emails when there is instant messenger or in NYP its heucampus. Lame you knowwwww. Although i am not IT Savy, but still, I know how to use msn! =D HAHAHA!
Anyway, todays outing was cancelled as i didnt feel very well. 5 hours of sleep only and I feel that my head is not attached to my body. I feel like i am practically floating where ever i walk. HAHA. And also, Lulu couldnt wake up. SOOO. we will get the dance wear after her ICA tests!! =D haha. 1st July is finally here. How time flies. And I have already studied in NYP for 4months, met the most awesome friends in NYP and having the most awesome clique ever, meeting very special dance mates. HAHA. By next month, August, we will have our very first semestral exam. Good Luck to me!! OMG. I am not even prepared. I still have sooo many things to study for. LOLS! Better get started before i am screwed. PFFFTT =D.
Stayed at home today to finish up some incomplete work and after I thought I was done with everything, I suddenly remembered I have yet to do Effective oral comm tutorials. CRAP. so basically, I am suppose to summarize about the 6 persuasive speeches I see in the internet. AHHH. I Dont know. I will just do finish and hand in. HAHA. I have no idea what i am doing. LOL!
Well, I got to go back to studying!
toodles!!~



Beautiful Saviours - planet shakers



This song is super nice! thanks, cass for sending it to me!!! =D



Jesus, Beautiful Saviour,
God of all Majesty,
Risen king,
Lamb of God,
Holy and righteous,
Blessed redeemer,
Bright morning star

All the heavens shout your praise,
All creation bow to worship You

How wonderful, how beautiful,
Name above every name, exalted high
How wonderful, how beautiful,
Jesus your name, name above every name, Jesus

I will sing forever, Jesus I love you, Jesus I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment