Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am back from dance! =D Super tired today. I didn't even feel the enery. I felt like super "chuan" from dancing lols. Maybe its because of the super hot weather. I was already panting after the first round. Crap man. My stamina CMI already. hahahaha. And worse of all, the performance is next week. I feel the stress building cos even by this time, I have yet to feel the energy of the dance? And even if everyone has energy but one person is lacking the energy. I promise you, the whole dance would be pulled down to the pits. Crap! =x. Guess we just have to work really really hard and prove that DC can do it!! =D hahahaha. YAY YAY YAY! So its another 7 more days till performance. Scared scared. Not prepared =(.
Moving on....
Today I had POM and econs project meeting. Both projects progressing really well! =D I think we can finish it latest by next week tuesday? =D And thn I have to start on the 2 newest ICAs which are sharepoint designer and EOC ICA 3. Because! unfortunately, the due dates are on the 11 August and 6 August respectively. Which is sooo near. And we have not even started on a shytty thing. Dont even start on us choosing a topic for EOC. Good luck man. good luck =x. God bless our soul. HAHAHA!
Lastly, I am going to keep emphasizing this on every post I make till our performance is OVER. Peeps! Please come for Dance Company's lunchtime concert item which is at 1.15pm at the atrium! Do come and support us okay? =D Thank you!!!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment