Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I need a little good luck to get me by

I miss my hotstuff LOADSSSS =]

Heyyyy peeps!
The weekend is coming up in 2 days time! So far school hasnt been so good for me. Not school wise but getting back results wise. HAHA. Passed EOC, HTML and AFA. Failed Stats and Microecons. Tsk tsk. So much for studying , Clare. Such a joke. JOKE. oh wells!~ I dont have to study harder now. I just have to study smart. LOL. At the rate I am failing, its freaking me out. Literally. FAIL=RETAIN. HOW? I also dont know. LOL. Tomorrow will be our EOC ICA2. I do hope I can do better for the ICAs 2 because it will freakingly pull up the grades for my ICAs 1. LOL. So if any of you out there think that going to poly and expecting good grades. THINK AGAIN. It is even harder than secondary school. I rather mop macdonald's floor. OKAY. I'm kidding. HAHAHA. Well, seeing that I failed is freaking me out. SOOOO, I am going to mug my ass out till mid semestral exam ends. LOL! sounds horrible. But I know that once I see the results I will be satisfied xD. But before that I am going to amander's house to hang out. HAHAHA. yea. I know! So much for mugging. Crap. I need that motivation I had when I first entered poly and just a teeny weeny bit of luck. WHERE HAS IT ALL GONE TO?!?!? 0_0. Pissifying ttm.
Anyway, today is the last day of my dance break and dance will be starting on saturday! And in 2 weeks time, it will be the lunchtime concert. SO FAST. And after that, the semestral exams=HELL comes. After semestral exams, it will be the getting back of results= DEEPEST PITS OF HELL. And if I were to fail any, I rather die. HAHAHAHA. LOL. oh well!~ i know i know. Rather then cursing myself right now, I think i should get started on revision.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment