Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tomorrow is my Principles of Management and Microecons Presentation. OMG. Crapppp.
Anyway, today I woke up at 930 and started studying from 10 to 12 for econs. Following that was doing my own personal webpage for internert and web tech. Mich came to my house around 130? When she was suppose to arrive at 12. Damn joke. HAHAHA. Oh well =D Anyway, mich was sneezing really badly today. So I gave her flu medicine. However I was totally oblivious that the medicine caused drowziness so Mich ended up sleeping at my house for 1hr plusplus. HAHA. oops! sorry babe! But in return I made for her my special banana pancakes xD. HAHAHA. Which reminds me tomorrow I will have to wake up rly to fry for Cass, Mich and Faizah! xD. HAHA. So I will have to get out of bed byyyyyyy 830am. Sheesh. Better sleep early tonight! But I still have to wait for econs report so that I can print out xD. Anyway, continuing from where I left off, Mich and I continued Sharepoint-ing till 630 before going to getdinner from my house nearby hawker center =D. Then came home quickly swallowed our food. YES SWALLOW. NO CHEW. and tried to complete our econs project. And I am still doing it now. HAHAHAHA. Mich left around 915? agar agar there la xD. But today was quite effective. QUITE =X.
In just 2 days time, it will be our performance!! HAHA. too bad we will only be dancing for one time ):. We practiced so hard! But can ony dance one time. =D Oh well! HAHA. Still, I am glad I will be performing. Can skip lesson. HAHAHA. Oh god. I should not be caring about this now but caring more about the damn project. And what I have to wear tomorrow. Because my clothes are strewn everywhere, I seriously hope I can find my business clothes. tsktsk. Time flies so fast and like what Mich said, Time drinks red bull so it gave time wings to fly. Pffffft. So far, this semester, we have done 4 presentations and we are having another 5 more before exams start. Crap ttm. Debate will be this friday about " Is the integrated resorts a boon or a bane?" And our group have not even started. Amen xD. But can finish by then luh. Confirm last minute all of us panick attack =X. Just that the feeling has not set in yet. HAHAHA =D.
Alright! I have to continue with econs so that I can get into my comfy bed and snore my way till 830am.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment