Sunday, July 12, 2009

Impromptu photo





Hey peeps!!~
The photos above are some photos amander and I took on friday 10July for the Praise and Worship at her church. =D But I also cancelled the outing with Hotstuff cos of this event! Sorry babe! I owe you chocolate buffet! Cant wait till we actually feast on those chocolates!! xD. Loveeee! <3
Today Mich came over to my house to complete some Microeconomics project and our tutorial homeworks! A really fruitful study day! Cos we managed to finish everything except stats xD. HAHAHA. Happy happy. Cos less homework means less stress! Well, I had fun today cos Mich & I talked alot and laughed a lot as well. HAHA. But even if I finish most of the work. I still have to complete the damn econs project. DAMMIT. =D. HAHA. Like I will always tell Cass, whatever you are doing, do it with a happy smile plastered across your face or you will never be happy! =D. So while doing my econs project i shall smile to my lappy screen xD. HAHAHAHAHA.
How time flies! And it is already the second week of school ever since holidays ended. And next wednesday, we will be having lunchtime concert performance. So whoever is reading! Please make sure you come and support dance company alrighttts?(: We will be performing at 1.15pm at the atrium! Do come! xD Hope to see many of you there! =D. hahahaha! And after the performance, 5 more weeks to MST. GODDD.I know I keep telling you peeps that exams are coming so fast. But I just cannot believe that time passes so fast. Its like whooosh. And the next month is here again. Tsktskkk. And for all you know, I will be in OBS camp swearing all those vulgarities. xD Hahahaha. Well, like all my friends say, OBS is a once in a lifetime thing. So no harm giving it a try? And i promise to try to love every minute of it. HAHAHA. =D.
Anyway next 3 weeks are going to be a busy busy week for me!
15July: Dance

16July: Dance
17July: Dance
18July: Dance
20July: Dance
22July: Lunchtime concert-performance @ 1.15pm
24July: AFA ICA2
25July: Dance
27July: POM ICA2
27July: Microecons ICA2
27July: Dance
29July: Lunchtime concert-performance @ 1.15pm
Busy much?
Oh, I know. Dont push it! xD.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment