Wednesday, July 29, 2009


hey peeps! Haha. Sorry for that horrible post. I just soaked myself in cold water and now I am feeling much much better xD. Thanks Cass! for the listening ear! xD. Anyway, today was our lunchtime concert. And our performance was at 215pm. LOL. So much for leaving class at 10am. tsktsk. Anyway, dance was okay? HAHA. Not too bad? I thought it was quite good =D. Better than our practices. Audience wise. I have nothing to say? All I know was have the crowd left when we danced. Looks like not many people can appreciate gracefulness huh? xD. Well, not many people will appreciate this kind of dance but I still feel that it is the best way to express one's emotion. Instead of hopping here and there to some hardcore rock music? Which is just not my style? But I do like the energy though. Tskkkk. Anyway, I still like dancing. And I wont deny that fact xD.

Today was tweety's early birthday celebration! And we gave her a surprise. Bought her a cake and Lulu sang her a big nice birthday song. Because the rest of us could not sing. So we shuddup. HAHAHA. That is a reason why we are in dance xD. But of cos we still love our MAID. I mean tweety! =D. After our performance, stayed in school till 5pm to pack up and then we made our way to AMK for pizza hut xD. Ate till 730? And I cabbed home again because I am super tired. But when I arrive home and check my email. I found that I have to redo my whole debate BECAUSE I am plonked with the conclusion. Which is just pissifying? Cos I did finish my debate points yesterday so that I could sleep early today. But what I am getting is just rubbish now. Literally rubbish which just makes my blook pressure rise and my blood boiling till about 4000 degrees. Okay. I shant make my blood boil any further because getting angry is just plain stupidity. I will just get this damn thing over with and i will hate every minute of what i am doing. Starting from now.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment