Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hey peeps! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was soooo busy with Sharepoint that I totally forget the time. All I did was sit at my study table from 8 till 2. Doing Sharepoint. So pissed. And tired. Today was our presentaion for sharepoint. Yesterday was POM and econs presentation. FINALLY! 3 presentations down and 2 more to go. Excluding this thursday's debate. Freak. I have yet to do my research and tomorrow we have meeting for it already. =x
Anyway, today I will be skipping dance due to some reasons =D And tomorrow is the performance. God. HAHA. So frigging fast huh =D. Well, today after school, I went Raffles city with Cass and Mich for yoguru. And if you all are wondering where Faizah is, she is at home sleeping. She just cannot believe how we can eay fermented milk. Like she always say. Anyway, Cass is already addicted to yoguru. I think it can be her daily staple. No need rice xD. HAHA.
After Yoguru, we went into COACH. Wah. tell you. I see the wallet I happy already. HAHA. But the service is like shyt there. Like wtheck. So what if we are students. Like helloooo? Students cannot afford meh! When the 3 of us walked in. The staff were like staring at us. Well, the last time I checked. When I was carrying my celine/ cheche bag. I forgot. And holding onto a Gucci wallet. They greeted me. WHAT IS THIS. Rude you know. PLAIN RUDENESS. I bet their salary is not even enough to get a wallet from there. Maybe not even a key chain. Okay, thats exaggeration. hahaha. But come on. It basic business COURTESY which obviously they do not have. tskkkk. *shakes head and sighs*. HAHA. Such an awesome brand and name of a shop. Such poor and rude workers. Fire them please. xD. They just tarnished COACH's reputation
After that, we headed down to G2000 at Marina, hoping to find MORE business clothes but we ended up in BATA buying my sports shoes for OBS. cheap one can luh. Anyway, I am only buying for OBS. Or else don;t even think about seeing me in sports shoes. Cass and Mich say I look wierd in it. haha. I think so too =) Crapppp.
Since tomorrow is the performance, I get to skip POM lecture! YAY and no YAY. YAY because her lectures are indescribably BORING. no YAY because exams are coming soon and tomorrow is her 2nd last lesson I guess? =D. Oh well. I have to depend on my motivation so I can self study. Tskkkkk. BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THE PERFORMANCE. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT DANCe COMPANY IS PERFORMING AT 1.15PM OR MAYBE A LITTLE EARLIER OR LATER. SO PLEASE DO COME OKAY? SUPPORT DC! =D.
2morepresentationstogo. 2morepresentationstogo. 2morepresentationstgo. I will just keep psycho-ing myself this way. Can't wait till every single exam ends! Because I may be working with Mich and Cass during the school holidaysssss! =D. hahaha. awesome awesome! xD.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment