Tuesday, July 7, 2009


HEYA!! xD
I know yesterday's post was sorta shittyfying-ly SHORT and crappy. So today I shall come up with a proper post. HEH HEH. Anyway, yesterday was the last day of my yoga lessons and i wont be signing up for any more lessons cos school is taking up my whole life, that I dont even have time to have a realllyyyyyyy GOOD sleep. Tsk tsk. Oh wells!~ I will miss having yoga with Zhii! But at least we are still meeting up twice a month on every thursday just to chill and hang out xD. Awesome-ness times 1000000.

Secondly, I barely had enough sleep yesterday cosssss I was staying up till 3.30am just printing HTML ppts. I know. damn joke. i also think that it is the biggest joke of the year. Like who in the right mind would stay up and print things. HAHAHA. oh wells! But i did it willingly(: And i am glad to help!! xD. So since i slept at such an ungodly hour. I went to school looking like a zombie! Even cass said: " Finally, Clare looks tired". Because, I never felt soooo tired before. Tired, yes but not to the extent that I will be stoning and putting my head down while the lecturer is teaching. Pfffft. Even Aaron says that he can see my eyebags. EWWWWW. I need facial. BIG TIME. haha! So today we started on a new topic in internet and web technology class today which is called "Sharepoint Designer". Basically, it is teaching us how to create our own webby. Something close to blogger xD Yeaaaa. HAHA. After lessons, went for POM project meeting. Quite a fruitful meeting as ppt is done. Yay-ness!! xD. Now for the 10 page report, is it possible to just like skip it? HAHAHA. Kidding xD. Went home around 3pm. And I was sms-ing amander when suddenly I felt this person standing really close to me staring at my phone. But since I was so engross in replying amander, I didnt bother to snap at the person who was behind me until I finished typing my message. But I was just being a tad curious, so I wanted to turn around and swear at the person but it was actually amander. HAHAHAHA. So actually, all along she and I were in the same train just that we didnt know xD. HEH HEH HEH. So fateddddd. I know xD. Cousins maaaaa. right husband? =D

Well Well, thas basically all for todayyyy!~ School is killing me softly as tutors are loading us with projects like it can be completed within 1 day. Tutors are returning our test results which is screwing me even deeper into hell. LOL. Not literally. haha. Well thats poly life for me! xD But I still love school! And I still think cows are cute. HAHAHA. moomoo =D

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment