Sunday, July 5, 2009


Hey hey!

Anyway~ dont worry about my previous post. I know that everything will be okay soon!~ =D Thanks to all my friends who listened to me and comforted me. A VERY BIG THANK YOU. I am so ever grateful =D.

By the way, guess what? I managed to swim last night. Went swimming with amander. LOL. It has been at least 3 years since I swam? HAHA. But thank god my stamina has not drop. Because, I still dance and do yoga! xD So, i will be going swimming with amander every saturday. Loosing weight luh!~ Dont laugh. Not funny xD HAHA.

Well yesterday, amander out a really embaressing video of me in FB. I think i became infamous overnight. So horrible. I was like daring her to put and she really put. Sickening. hahaha! But nvm~ at least people find it funny =D. Glad you all like it! heh heh.

School is just starting in another 21 hours time. OMG. So fast!~ But I am excited. Well, you can say i am crazy or what-so-ever. But my secondary school life was not what i really expected it to be. So poly life is much much much much better. More mature friends, FRIENDLIER, may I emphasize and awesome xD okay la. Not say secondary life I was a lonely birdshit ho-kayyy. I still got alot of friends there. LIKE HELLO? I still love the SAC dancers & Cia & MO & Caroline and the list goes on. HAHAHA. Long list. I dont have to list it down cos they know that I do love them xD HAHA. okay. thats corny. Moving on....

Once school start, time is going to fly. LITERALLY, I MEAN. our mid semestral exam is in 1 months time. so fast! =S And i barely prepared. Well, I do not want to say I am stress. Because, I know that everyone is equally stress. YEAAA =D. Whatever it is. One step at a time~~~.

AND I got good news to share! xD The online clothes mich & I ordered is arriving in estimated 2 days time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. WOOTS!!~ so happy. More clothes in my wardrobe. Less monay in the bank xD Better start saving up or my dad will screw me inside out.

Well!~ thats all for today ya?

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment