Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you, Faizah, for your heartfelt kiss on the cheek =D.
Thank you, Michelle, for being the first to comfort me!
Thank you, Cass, for your unending prayers and thoughtfulness =]
Thank you, Aaron, for your not so successful ways of trying to cheer me up.
tskkkk.
Thank you, Luqman, for last night's concern =D
Tyvm! Really. =D I cannot emphasize how much I appreciate it =D.

Hey people. so today I was not really in my best of moods. Felt crappified and blah. Okayyyy. I will not further describe since I am feeling much much happier now!! =D HAHAHAHA. Thanks to all my friends. heh heh heh. I am happy =D.
Anyway, today we only had Internet & web technology lesson. Thats basically all. Tomorrow I will be in school from lets see... 9am to 10 pm. ZOMG. crapppp. since I have dance. heh heh. Oh well!! Another 9 more days to performance. So fastttt =X.
Then according to my calculations and my classmates, our EOC ICA 3 is on 6 august. Like wtheck! My group has yet to choose a topic and we have to submit our speech in like 3 weeks. Alleluia. God bless my soul. Shees. And notonly that, we also have additional projects like sharepoint designer and hopefully THIS TIME, everyone can cooperate or swear I will snap. Literally.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment