Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WHEEEEEEEE! School started at 9 and ended at 11. I know. Like super waste of time right? And not only that. It was raining. HEAVILY. What a perfect time to sleep. I really need to catch up on my sleep. Sleep deprivation you know! =S tsktsk!
After school stayed back for econs project meeting but quite unsuccessful la. Since we were doing online shopping and being soooo into Jin Hao's itouch. I sooo dont care. I am going to get an itouch I swear. But 8 GB enough already ba? HAHA. I think after using for a few months i will throw it to one side? Just like how I throw my DS to one side after like 3 months of playing? =D And it seriously gets on my nerves when I dont pass a level. So bo bian. Throw one side. Now I shall target itouch =D. HAHAHAHAHA
Anyway, today I had dance and I felt so tired. I had no sense of spacing or balance while dancing. Crappp. super paisei. LOL. and only 9 performers turned up today. =( I guess the other 4 are sick! =X Get well soon yeaaaa! =D. The performance is in just 6 days time. And after that I really hope to just take a break from dance becauseeee exams are on their way to NYP. LOL.
And I know I am stress. I dont have to feel. See pimples pop out already tells one that I am stressed. HAHAHA. And dont ask me to take things in my stride cos this is super not the correct time =D. I am just trying my best to stuff every piece of information into my small teeny weeny brain ho-kayyyyy! xD
Well, thats all for today! I just came home from dance. Late rightttt! I also feeling super tired. But have to revise accounts. soooo.....
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment