Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today was like freaking hilarious. I know school was sort of a drag and all. But the fun started when Faizah placed a fake cockroach next to my phone and I was oblivious about it and even started touching it while talking animatedly to cass, mich and Faizah. LOL! Till faizah asked me: " Clare, what is that under your hand?" And I screamed so loud till our PEM was like GIRLSSSS! tsk tsk! Faizahhhh! you and your cockroach! =x. HAHAHA!
The second incident was Faizah, Cass and I going to Gloria Jeans to have our tea break =D And Cass smartly took out her temperature sticker. SOOOOOOOO. No choice, she had to take again. Then we Faizah and I were waiting for her at Gloria Jeans. Then suddenly Cass called us saying that she had a fever and to bring her bag and books to the temperature taking room. Faizah and I were like FEVER?!?! Cos like just 2 minutes ago. SHE WAS FREAKINGLY HAPPILY EATING A TIRAMISU CAKE! SHEESH. And the two people were like attending to cass like she had swine flu when her temperature was only freaking 37.8 degrees. Like freaking hilarious. They made her wear those mask and made sure Faizah and I could not stand near her. It was just super cute as what faizah said. HAHAHA. And cass was like super pissed off. Cos she had to attend a meeting. However she was forced to go back home wearing the mask. DAMN FUNNY. And she was like so pissed. I actually have a pissed of photo of cass. But first! I need her consent before I put it up =D HAHAHA. so please do wait!!! =D
Anyway, after that went for dance and all. Though only 9 dancers out of the 14 turned up. And the performance is next week. I have no idea how we are going to pull this off. I am freaking out already LOL! HAHAHA. Wish us all the best!!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment