Friday, July 10, 2009

Yoxzxzxzxzxz =D
Finally! 3 Projects down! today was out EOC speech and was the first to go. Like OMG shocking la. When our PEM called my name, I was totally not prepared and was like hyperventilating mentally xD. HAHAHA. But all went well!! xD woots!~ Also handed in the Statistics project today. Now all we are left with is POM, AFA and econs. Tsktsk. Once everything is over, I swear I am going to celebrate with yoguru. HEH HEH HEH! =D.
Anyway, today after stats lecture, went over to SHS to attend my cousin's biology lecture. HAHAHA. since stats lecture ended early and also after that we will be going over to Lighthouse for praise and worship. It was one of the better ones I have gone to xD. The music is slower and not too hard rock. So I LIKE IT. The presence of God was really strong there. I could really feel the presence of God. Anyway, after amander's biology lecture, we quickly trained down to woodlands to go to the church. And we reached there at 5.30 and queued up all the way till 730 before they let us enter into the santuary. LOL. Long wait huh. Especially when I was in my killer heels. Thank god amander changed shoes with me for a while or else I think I would have died f I were to stay in those shoes for a second longer. Okayyy. Pure exaggeration. hahaha. Anyway, babe thanks for you oh so comfortable shoes =D.
Anyway, THE SCHOOL YEAR BOOK CAME ALREADY! and I saw MARCIA'S BIG BIG FACE PLAYING THE TRUMPET =D. But i am feeling soooo lazy to travel all the way back tobedok. Sheesh. Waste time. NVM. I shll just check when are Cia and Mo free xD Then we can go together. HAHA.
Well, tomorrow, dance will be starting and I just reached home and have not even started on my work. Soooo, I've got to start on it like....right NOW.
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment