Sunday, July 19, 2009

Poly life is like a combination of all natural disasters.
WHOOOO. Bad news peeps. Dance company will not be dancing for this wednesday's lunctime concert due to certain problems. But on the 29 July we will still be performing!! =D So please come and support us!!
Anyway, I woke up at 1pm today. God. PIG right? But at least I managed to do all my homework since my butt has been glued to the seat since 2pm till now and most prolly till 2am. So 12 hours of studying =D Should be good! HAHAHA. I have to study for accounts since the test is this friday. Crapppp. Major crappp. hopefully my hardwork can pay off xD.
I still feel tired from yesterday's whole evening of doing POM. hahaha! Really. I have horribly swollen eyes. I hope Cass is okay too!!!=D
Anyway, Tmr i will be going for yoguru with mich. HAHA. I have yet to ease my craving and i refuse to eat ice cream. Cos it has already been 4 months I am trying to loose weight but I have not even move a kg. Epic FAIL.I know. HAHAHA. Most prolly OBS can help me =D awesome-ness.
Tomorrow will be another week of school!! And all lectures are coming to an end since th MSTs is coming really fast. I am literally freaking out cos there is practiclly zero knowledge stored in my brain. Crap. major help here!!(:
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment