Monday, July 20, 2009

Hello~
How are you peeps doing?! School alright? =D Life okayyyy? Well, I hope you all are because school is not getting any better for me! But one reason you go to school is because of your friends right? RIGHT. No matter how dreadful it is. You will still love it =D Look on the bright side and school would't be that dreadful =D Had the LAST microeconomics lecture todayyyy! And I am really proud to say, I catch no BALLS since the start of lecture one! okay la. maybe a teeny weeny bit. Good luck to me for MSTs! heh heh heh(: Mugging period starts now CLAREEEE. No playing =[.

Anyway, after econs lecture, Faizah, Mich, Cass and I went to AMK Hub! =D Had fish & co. for lunch. Then went shopping. Just a little shopping luh. Not say big shopping spree. I just bought a top from red code and Mich bought slippers while Faizah was contemplating on whether to buy this really NICEEEEEEEEE wedges. And i was tempting her and doing some reverse psychology on her. HAHAHA. Trying to tempt her to get it. But her will power is really strong and so she walked out of the shop still holding onto the $28.90 cash =D HAHAHAHA. Good job girl! =D But I think it really fits you! Can you imagine only a few people can fit into those kinda shoes!! okay. I shall stop xD. HAHAHA. After that, we went to have yoghurt. I still feel yoguru is nicer? Becauseeeee, it is 100% yoghurt while the one we ate today had some ice cream inside. crappp. So much for dieting. HAHAHA. Till now Faizah still cannot imagine how we put fermented milk into our mouths. HAHAHAHA =D. But its an aquired taste =D I like it (:

Went back to school for tutorials and did practically nothing since for POM and econs we catch no shyt. LOL. too bad! we go for our attendance =D HAHAHAHA. Tomorrow then I will going for yoguru with Mich and Cass while Faizah will be working =D But before I go for yoguru, I have to attend EOC project meeting. And btw, I have to go to school at 930 tomorrow for some feedback thing. Crap. My 30mins extra sleep. NO MORE =D. hahaha.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment