Friday, July 17, 2009

Feeling super exhausted. School and dance. God. killing me!~ hahaha. Thank god today is the last day of school but I have dance tomorrow. tskkkk. So much for having a good sleep =x. Oh wells!!~ Today was RAHHHHH. you know why? Because, usually Mich and I meet before we head to school together as our MRT stops are just next to each other. So I met Mich at 720am today and we trained to cityhall. Till we received a message at 740am that EOC lessons are cancelled. As pissed as we were because both of us only had 5 hours of sleep! And we had to drag ourselves out of bed at 6am. Mich and I were like swearing in the train. I mean sometimes you have to factor in the thought that people stay at the east and not the south ho-kayyy! And so we have to leave our house earlier. But whatevs. In the end, Mich and I stopped by raffles place to have our breakfast at toastbox. Super yum yum. And since yesterday I didnt have my dinner before dance. I was starved. So i had 2 bowls of laksa =x. HAHAHAHA. i promise to diet. I swearrrr =D.
Anyway, back to talking about tired-ness. As tired as I am, my POM group has to complete the POM 8 to 10 page report latest by sunday. I feel like Zomg. Because we are like I dont know where. Super messy report. Not organised yet xD. Alleluia. Andddddddddd. On 6Aug, we have to do our persuasive speech. 11 Aug we have to our sharepoint presentation. POM report and ppt has to be handed in by 20 July. 27July, we have to do our microecons and POM presentation. And I have yet to complete at least ONE. God bless my soul. Tonight I think I have to burn midnight oil. But i think my midnight oil wont be midnight oil because I think I am on the verge of sleeping any time soon. Eyes on the verge of closing. hahaha. NVM. I shall try to tahan! Must finish at least 5 pages of POM report today. Tomorrow another 5 =D Wish me luck y'all! =D
ANDDDDDDD REMEMBER! LUNCHTIME CONCERT! DANCE COMPANY IS PERFORMING ON WEDNESDAY(22 & 29 july) AT 1.15PM OR 2.30PM AT THE ATRIUM. PLEASE DO SUPPORT US!! =D
LOVE YOU ALL!! =D
ps: Faizah and Cass babes! Please get well soon =D Mich sleep earlierrrr =D Hotstuff! i need to go for major retail therapy =x
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment