Thursday, July 2, 2009

I LOVE THESE BABES =D


YOxzxzxzxzxz people!~ =D
Went back to school at 2pm today to meet aaron since he needed help in HTML and accounts. Unfortunately, his HTML research failed badly. We were searching for 'religions in taiwan' but could not find any at all. Like for the whole 1.5hrs we sat there, we could not find a single thing. Not EVEN ONE. pathetic. Well, anyway, let me share something very very very awesome today. As some of you may know, I recently started carrying a breathe refreshener around with me. So today, after my lunch/dinner, i took it out to spray. And Aaron being a really really smart person followed me and sprayed 3 times. Usually we will spray in our throats. But this smary person sprayed on his tongue not once but THREE TIMES. Of cos its started burning luh~ And his expression was priceless. DAMN JOKE. SOOOO SMART RIGHT? I also think so. Aaron! No wonder you always say that you are smart. I finally know the defination of smart. HAHAHAHA! We stayed in school till 6.40pm then went home.
Actually, thats all I did today. Nothing much!! xD HAHA.
BUT I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!! Its a secret for today! Tomorrow then i tell you all alrights? HAHA. I am sooooooooooooooooo excited for tomorrow that i am figeting in my seat even while typing this. =D
All the anger I accumulated from this morning is gone once I think about tomorrow. sooo awesome! xD Okay, i think i am too excited and happy till I dont really know what to write for today. But I promise tomorrow's post will be as long as the route to heaven =D HAHAHA.
Basically, thats all for today! he he!~

toodles!!~
20daystoperformance~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment