Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Where are your manners? o_0

Hey peeps!
Today, I will not really mention about what I did other than the fact that I had ice shavings with Faizah, Mich and Cass. Plus I did a little minor shopping at Bugis with Mich. Because she wanted to stop by Watsons to get her pimple cream but ended up shopping after seeing a pretty little cute shop called "HURS". awesome clothes. And its super Cass and Faizah style. Really! I swear. Very very. Cass and Faizah, next time we bring you! xD And btw, thanks Faizah love for teaching me accounts. She is a very good accounts teacher!!! =D
Anyway, like I said, I will not mention too much on what I did today. But I shall emphasize on this topic today which is, Dont you find that SOME people do not think before they blurt shyt out from their mouth? I mean, like so what if you have a mouth, so what if God gave you a mouth? Is that mouth for you to like say hurtful things to people when you barely know them?
number 1, please correct that intonation. Its the wrong intonation if you are just planning to joke with her. Which I dont think you are.
number 2, you barely know her, so why do you even talk to her in that manner?
number 3, change the "epic fail AH LIAN(some ppl just dont understand that ah lian is for GIRLS) image" and then talk to her.
number 4, if you said it to me, I will FLIP. Cos its CHINESE.
number 5, maybe a word like "excuse me" would sound much MUCH nicer.
So you dont deserve to blurt this shyt from your mouh. And fyi, When I am doing about this topic. Let me just tell you, I am NOT PMS-ing. I am just standing up for people who get bullied by other people mouth. yes, mouth. I am really sorry if this offends any of you readers. But if this offends anyone then just to let you know, my friend feels just as offended. So think before you reply.
Yeaaaa. Thats all. I am done. Basically, to round it up,
Manners=success in life. Imagine, no manners, number one, business deals OUT. Even if you are selling things, you have to be nice to the customers right? Or else do we tell them " Hurry la. Lunch time. I want eat lehhh." No right??? So think. Manners is the start of everything. Learn it the RIGHT way. Thank you =D
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment