Thursday, July 23, 2009

Helloooooooooo!!~
I've got good news to shareeee! Not to the whole world la! But to my close friends!! =D woots!!~

Anywayyyy. I am happy =D. VERYYYY HAPPY. AND I WILL FEEL EVEN HAPPIER WHEN I FINISHED STUDYING AFA. and and and. After I download microsoft sharepoint. Because, i just found out that my lappy does not even have that software. DAMMIT. and i also dont know how to download. Nvm I will ask my dad xD.

Anyway, school is killing not only me but practically everyone i guess. I mean like just when we finish 2 projects, another 3 comes in which adds on to our current 2 projects. Thus accumulating to 4. DUMB RIGHT? And not only that our MSTs are coming. Like exactly in less than one month's time. Pissifying. see my pimples? Its damn bigggggg. Humongous.

BTW. I am contemplating on whether to buy a coach wallet or an ipod touch. Which do you think is better? =D Dont ask me to buy both. I am not rich ho-kayyyy. So which do you think is better? Leave me a tag!

Just another 5 more days to Lunchtime concert, 11 more days to personal webbie presentation. 13 more days to EOC presentation, 18 more days to sharepoint group presentation and 28 more days to MSTs. Study hard peeps!! =D

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment