Saturday, July 25, 2009

Woke up at 830am today to meet twin,tweety bird and yu shan for breakfast at AMK macs. HAHA. You know, I have not eaten macs for a few weeks, but now, temptation has got the better of me and now I am stuffing my mouth with macs which also means calories. HIGH calories. GOD. haha. Thank god for dance that I am able to eat macs xD. After macs, went to shop around and I am super proud to announce that I did not spend a single cent on clothes. Just $2 because i did not bring my hair tie and pins for dance later on. So I just spent $2. Damn proud of it =D. Though I broke a hanger at "bus stop". Yes. I broke it. Literally. Into half. And twin was laughing so loud that the 2 sales people gave us black face. HAHAHA. OOPS. But if they wanted me to return that broken hanger by giving them $0.50, I would willingly do so. Customer service soooo bad I tell you. God. I can guarantee they have not studied business management. Wait, I think they are from China. So its no surprise. They just disgust me. sorry. Just my POV. Arrived in school by 1? Around there. So I did not managed to see Cass since my dance started at 1! Had full dress rehearsal and I must say, we did improve =D. Hopefully we will be prepared by wednesday! So peeps! Remember to support us!!! Dance company! xD.

Dance ended around 4? Just on time and then followed twin to get ribbons for our costume. SHYT. Thinking back, I did spend money. $12. DAMMIT. On a new bag. HAHAHA. Twin bought one too! haha. But its really nice xD. Anyway, whatevs. Its only $14. Okay continuing. After buying our bag and ribbon, we walked to AMK mrt and twin alighted at Bishan as she had dance lessons. So as I was training, when the train stopped at orchard, it seemed like a tsunami just attacked Singapore. Because everyone just tried to squeeze in. Like hello?!?! Ever heard of a fixed shape? I am sure these people did go through primary education. Unless they can effing expand that train size, by all means, SQUEEZE. But if they can't. Then dont occupy other people's personal space. Ever heard? Everyone has their own personal space. Not only do dancers have to apply this while dancing and in daily life but even for people with two left feet and cannot dance for nuts or normal people SHOULD apply this too. Dumb much? think so. They just squeeze thinking that everyone is as skinny as them. Oh. I mean FAT. God. Especially those aunties? They are a nuisance to the society. They cough in front of your face and do all sorts of unglam things that you just feel like asking them to GET A ROOM. Does not only apply for couples you know, aunties too xD. Well, I am done ranting because I could not stand the crowd. So I got off at cityhall and took a cab home. EH DAMMIT. Cab fare was $17.80. Sheesh. That means I spent a total of $31.80. Gosh. Wtheck. HAHAHA.

Reached home and then studied for a while and tried completing econs project and STILL trying. Around 8pm, went for a swim and swam 50 laps. I feel slimmer but my arms feel more muscular. HAHAHA. And I dont like it. But I am training myself up for OBS. So bo bian. Finished around 9 and now I am feeling so tired. I just feel like closing my econs book and go to sleep. I guess I will. HAHAHA.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment