Saturday, July 4, 2009

Deception Lies Beneath The Truth

When one problem occurs,
suddenly, it seems like those tiny problems you
encounter in your everday life
starts accumulating to that one problem.
Everything comes crashing down at the wrong time &
it is impossible to run away from reality.
I thought that those tiny problems were nothing
& that I can just let that problem be solved over time.
But this time, it hit me big.
I feel so lost, so disoriented.
I can cry but it will not solve a single thing.
It will just be worthless tears.
I want what every person in this world wants.
Which is just happiness.
As simple as that.
But sometimes
we just dont deserve that little favour from god,
dont we?
Maybe God has his ways of guiding us through life.
I am so afraid that I might break down and cry one day.
The problems just keeps accumulating
and I am so afraid to share.
Because I know that if I share,
I might just break down.
That happiness can be bought back,
but, at what cost?

No comments:

Post a Comment