Friday, July 24, 2009

Retail Therapy

Like after ages. I have finally done my retail therapy. Woohooo! =D I will tell you in details further down. But I still need to go with Caroline. HAHAHA.
Anyway, school started at 830am today. And Cass, Mich, Faizah and I were late. LOL. Just a mere 15 mins xD. HAHA. Got back our EOC speech results today. And i finally got an A. alleluia. HAHAHA. 40/50. Just a border line A! xD. But i am satisfied. Cos I improved by 2 marks from the previous speech. heh heh. After our EOC, had accounting for assets ICA today. LOL. And I dont know what I was doing. Okay la. I sorta know and I sorta dont know. Tsktsk! Anyway, skipping the part where we went to the library cos too many things happened in there. And thinking about it just makes me laugh at my lappy screen. HAHAHA. Last lesson was stats and I didnt really listen. Oops!~ My bad. HAHA. After stats went to meet Amander at SHS. And she was practicing CPR since her test is this monday. Good luck loveeee!~ Left school around 445pm and headed down to orchard.

Alright. Let me recall what I bought. I bought 2 tops from cotton on, 1 jeans from FOX, 1 shirt from FOX. Then we went over to Bugis and i bought Stationeries worth I wont say the amount. But I became a member of the shop xD. hee hee hee. HAHAHAHA. New clothes=Happiness :D:D. Anyway, FOX is having an awesome sale. The jeans that I bought was suppose to be $80 but I bought it for $30 after 70% discount. I repeat 70% discount. So dont be a bum and grab it now. Because GSS is ending soon!! ): Go go buy. Worth it.

BTW, I have already finalised my decision. I am going to buy an itouch since my MP3 is already cranky. I think I am in need of a new one. But first let me earn back my money by working during the school hols. HAHAHA =D.

Alright-y! I have yet to do my econs que card notes and sharepoint. DAMMIT. I think I need another round of retail therapy. Hahaha.
(pictures tomorrow! =D)

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment