Friday, July 3, 2009

Four Girls, One AWESOME freaking day

THE LOVES!



We Really Do Love Each Other xD



Shopping!!









Talking to Faizah!!~(:

Our calorie Free yogurt which replaces ice cream! =D


First time eating Yoguru & she LOVES it =D

Queueing Up for the flyer! =D

She Loves Her Skirt[our suprise gift to her!] xD





We do love jumping xD



I know you love us cass xD









The Latest Addiction: Yoguru =D







THE LOVES!

It didnt start off as what we all wanted it to be. I was suppose to meet cass & mich at city hall mrt at 1pm. Unfortunately I woke up at 1215pm. Since I slept at 4am ho-kayyyy. HAHA! Well, but I managed to reach by 1.14pm xD HAHAHA. Just rushed through everything. tsk tsk. WHILE at mich side, she woke up at 1155am and we still had to wait 1 hour for her! since she reached at 2pm. HAHAHA
ANYWAY, Like I said, I will tell you all the secret that I have been keeping for sooo long. Our secret is to suprise Faizah at her work place todayyy! And our plan worked awesomely well! HAHAHA.
So many things happened today that I dont even know where to begin. But let me start with eating yoguru. =D Since cass has never tried yoguru, Mich & I brought her. And after tasting the yoguru, You could literally see that SMILE on her face. hahahaha. She was like " omg, this is sooooo nice." LOL. I know cass, hahaha. it taste much better than ice cream. =D And we even went back at night to have our second helping of Yoguru xD Addictive I must say! Following that, cass, mich & I went to mango to look for Faizah's skirt. The skirt she loved and wanted and and and. we found it! HAHA. Though today's objective was to help Cass find clothes and all, we could not find any :( As some were not within her budget. Failed mission on that!~ Nvm! we have soooo many days left xD. hahaha! After going to mango, we just walked around marina for a while before heading over to Breeks. And Faizah said that she recognized my back! Is my back so recognizable?!?!?! It doesnt even have a face on it! HAHAHAHA. oh well~ at least she was suprised. She looked like she wanted to kill us though. HAHAHA! Ordered very little food as we already had MOS and yoguru. heh heh.

After that, mich was thinking we could go esplanade to take some photos. However half way to esplanade while taking photos, Mich suddenly suggested we go take THE SINGAPORE FLYER. because on weekdays, IT ONLY COST 10 FREAKING BUCKS! like cheap cheap cheap. HAHAHA. of cos we took it luh! SO CHEAP DONT TAKE? SIAO EHHHH. and since it was faizah, mich & I have yet to take. it was definately a GO.
Faizah called us after her work to meet up with us. So while waiting for her, we took soooo many pictures and people were all staring at us. And let me emphasize OLD people were staring at us. WELL, we are just enjoying our childhood cos we know that when we are at your age. I dont think i can even lift my leg let alone JUMP. hahahaha! Waited for Faizah and after she came we went with her to have her dinner and then off we go to get our tickets for the flyer. awesome awesome xD HAHAHA! We were like sooo amazed with the flyer that we even took a video! Dont worry. all videos that we took today will be posted in facebook. THIS INCLUDES FAIZAH AND CASS SINGING THE NATIONAL DAY SONGS. hahahahahaha! joke! xD
Well, I guess I have briefly explained today's outing! Let the photos do the talking for the rest alrights?(:

toodles!!~
4 Girls, 1 Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment