Saturday, July 11, 2009

C-R-A-P.
I have to go OBS camp =[. I dont want to go luhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Later I go then I become black black how?!?!?! But looking on the bright side. Can loose weight leh. HAHA. Lulu said she lost weight lols. Thats why I am only looking forward to this 'loosing weight' thing. WAHHHH. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Hope I can loose 3kg. Wait, make i 5kg. HAHAHAHA. Or 8kg. Even better! xD. I will be super happy. But the bad thing is I heard that you have to kayak for like 15 hours?! Like wtheck la! I kayak? I am more of a pedicure and manicure person okay. Okay. sorry. bimbo moment. But whatever it is. I dont know how I am going to last in the OBS camp. Another 2 of my dance mates wil be coming along. I heard its like the CCA president has to pick out 4 members from the group to be representatives for the OBS camp. Okay. forget it. I know in my earlier posts I actualy sweared that the SBM is going to be my last camp. Unfortunately. It looks like I will be going for another one! I shall look on the bright side of life which is LOOSING WEIGHT. 5KG ARH. I DONT CARE. HAHAHA.
Anyway, went for dance today. And thts how I got the news that I am chosen for OBS camp. Whatevsss. =D Today had dance only till 330 because ms ong forgot to bring the CD. hahaha. After that went to bugis with Twin to get my new ballet shoes. YAY YAY YAY! I finally got a new one. My old one CMI already. I think if i am going to wear that to dance. Confirm guarantee chop will get a hole. HAHAHA! =D
Anyway, thats practically all for today. Tomorrow Mich will be coming over to study with me. HAHA. Do all those unfinished tutorial homework. lalalala. =D
toodles!!~
ps. I am soo looking forward to OBS camp.
(though, deception lies beneath the truth =] )

No comments:

Post a Comment