Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today was the first group to present their EOC speech. And I swear, this time its boooring. Because, the speech is very factual. So yeaaa. Can you imagine sitting on your seat for 2 hours in a super cold room, dying of bordem from the continuous speeches said by your classmates. Well, please dont bring me back to that scenario. I will die. okay. Not literally. HAHAHA. Ironically, I will be back in that classroom tomorrow doing my speech. HAHAHA. TSKKKKKK. That reminds me. I have to clean off my pink and white nail polish that i just put yesterday. =D
Anddddddddddddd I got back my credit card bill yesterday. HAHAHAHA! nearly got killed by my dad. tskkkkkkkkkk. Because, I spent $1436 BUT I swear I deposited $ 1050.50 inside. So I only spent $385.50. Thats like really little LORRRRRRR. But unfortunately, my dad only saw the $1436 and he flipped. HAHAHAHA. He was like " I cut your allowance then you know arh." LOL. better stop spending. I dont want my allowance to be cut. Because I still have many many things to get xD. I promise to stop spending unnecessarily! xD tsk tsk.
Anyway, Good news god news! The clothes from shoplah.com have ARRIVED. TODAYYYY. So happy! HAHA. I have been waiting for like agesss and it has finally arrived. WOOTS!!~ new clothes=awesome-ness.
Well, 1 week has passed so fast. And just last friday, i remembered us having that awesome suprise outing. I want another outing!! xD. In just 11 days time, it will be the lunchtime concert performance and in just 16 days, it will be my POM and econs presentation. And after that, here comes the MSTs!!!! After that it will be ice skating with the strawberries! I cant wait till all the nightmare is over. HAHAHA. Back to reality-studying.
toodles!!~(:

No comments:

Post a Comment