Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello hello!!~
Went back to school for POM project. Managed to complete half? So another half more to go and the 10 page report and we are doneeee! =D HAHA. moving really fast. And I am glad i am finishing it soon!! =D YAY-ness.
Anyway, reached school at 10am help Faizah babe with her HTML project as she met with some problems. Met cass at 11am to do POM. However aaron could not make it cos he was sick. W-E-A-K aaron. weak. Like what you always call me xD HAHA! After that we left at 4pm as I was going to meet amander and stannly to eat at New York New York. Soooooo, i finally got to eat my cotton candy!! =D hahahaha. And amander had TWO cotton candies. Pure madness. TSK TSK. hahahaha! As stannly was feeling unwell. I think he swine la! hahahaha. He kept sniffing! Get well soon! So many people falling ill! =D So we quickly rushed to G2000 to get my business clothes first then went home. I spent $157.00 for 3 blouses and a skirt. DAMN CHEAP RIGHT? I KNOW. Cos they were selling. Buy 1 get the other item at 50%. Super worth it. And since I bought clothes worth more than $150.00, I get to join their membership!!! HAHAHAHA. AWESOMENESS. CANT WAIT!! If I have the membership, the clothes would be soooo much cheaper. Like 25% cheaper! =D Awesome awesome.
Anyway, I dont have to go to school anymoreeeee. But tomorrow i have to log into e-learning at 9am. Such an ungodly hour. hahaha. And after that, I will be meeting LuLu, Von and Hsin Rui to get some dance wear! Lunch time concert is in another 22 days time! Hopefully, I will not forget the dance steps during my 2 weeks break from dance!! =D hahaha. Anyway, thats all for todayyyy!!

toodles!!~
[photos later! Theyare with amander!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment