Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Only had 1 tutorial lesson today!! xD
Statistics lesson. HAHA. jealous much people? I knowwww (:
So, i went for lesson from 9 to 11 and unfortunately faizah woke up late. Thus skipping lessons and returning back to her lalaland xD
hahaha. After lessons, went to koufu with mich and cass then went to library to study/ do project.
Ended up doing practically nothing. LOL! haha. but just made some notes for statistics. HEH! yupp. and thats the only thing i did from 12 to 330. awesome right? I KNOW. haha.
Anyway, Mich had microecons ICA today, so i waited for her till 330 with cass and cheng ming. Following that, we just trained to paya lebar to have subway. I FEEL HEALTHY^^ HEH HEH. whatevsss. Bought mich dad a cake since her dad's bday is this friday. speaking of which. I have yet to buy something for my dad. and his bday was like yesterday. HAHA. oopsy! my bad. better get something ay-sap. (: Then we trained HOME xD
And since i am home, the usual thing i HAVE to do. S-T-U-D-Y. lols!
toodles!!~

I think i have finally learnt the art of letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment