Thursday, June 11, 2009

School started at 12 today. Which was awesome. since i can sorta catch up on my sleep again. HAHA! awesome awesome!~ And we got back our accounts ICA test marks. 17/25. Oh well~ not so good right? haha! But nvm! we do learn from our mistakes. the good thing is at least i passed(: SO now we know our EOC and accounts grades, 4 more ICA grades to go. BREATHEEEE. hahahaha! So today accounts lesson was super slack. Cos the tutor didnt even teach. LOL-ness.
AND AND AND! I am sooooo happy for cass. I mean. To her it was the biggest challenge in her life. And it really means alot to me that she overcame her fear and actually took a big step forward in her life. To be couragess enough to say just a word 'hi' to strawberry. Many of you think that saying hi is easy. But to cass, it is a big move HO-KAY! thats why i am very very very happy for her. And of cos not forgetting Faizah and mich who are equally happy for her!! xD congrates CASS for taking your very first stride in courageness!
Anyway, moving on. After school, Mich and I had an impromptu shopping spree at AMK hub. HAHAHA. and thanks to the GSS sale, Mich and I bought loads of things again. DAMMIT. hahahaha! anyway, i bought 3 pairs of shoes, 2 tops and 2 skirts. HAHA! total amounting to, I have no idea. Cos i threw all the receipts away. HAHAHAHA! After that, Mich and I went to fish & co. for dinner. HEH HEH. ILIKETHEFOODTHERE XD. nice nice (: Then went home.
UNFORTUNATELY, going home is the most challenging part. BECAUSE, i was carrying so many shopping bags in my hand, it was hard to smuggle into the house. So i was praying that my mum will be in the room. BUT when i got out of the lift. she was standing right infront of the gate. HOW AWESOME RIGHT. and i was like 'ehhhhhhh. I BUY FOR BUSINESS PRESENTATION!' oh ya. like who the HELL would believe that. but my mum did. HAHAHA. JOKE. and she was like okay! good good (: HAHAHAHA. phewww alleluia. LOLS!!
Lastly, I got to finish up my EOC ICA2 already!! because i have to hand in the outline tomorrow. save me!!~ HAHA! updates soon yea?
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment