Thursday, June 4, 2009

I LOVE them. I really do!! xD


Hello-ness!
haha! anyway, today school started at 10am. since last week's EOC tutorial was cancelled. So we had our replacement lesson today. THUS, having to see hayma 2 times. since our usual lesson is every thursday and plus extra lessons. PLAIN BORING-NESS.
GOD, am i having a terrible headache. yesterday's headache was tolerable. today's one is just pureeee madness. It hurts crap. But i still have to study ya. Since i have stats ICA next week and i hardly know anything. Plus i still need to do revision and study AFA and finish up my project presentation for tomorrow. One word. PISSIFYING.
Tomorrow is my AFA ICA test AND EOC presentation with faizah, cass and mich. OMgoodness. so many things to do. so little time. And we are barely there for our project. So tonight we will have to start planning EVERYTHING again. Cos we need a 8 min presentation but ours is estimated 5 mins MAX. kill MEEEE. so horrible-
Anyway, tomorrow i might be meeting hotstuff for CJC performance! But i am ever soooo willing to let go of my ticket for my future BFF-in-law. (babe! dont kill me for this hor!! xD)
OH YES OH YES. caroline is coming back from Batam today!! xD WELCOMEEEE HOME LOVEEE! did you enjoy yourself? I am sure you did xD
ANDDDDD
....
...
..
..
I GOT BACK MY FIRST ICA GRADE. For EOC.
and i got 76/100 which is equivalent to a B+.
Aw man! just like 4 more marks to an A.
sooo pissifying. But whatevsss~ i will just put in a little more effort in my next ICA! heh heh.
And so, we are left with 3 more ICAs
-HTML
-Stats
-AFA
And another 2 more results to be collected,
-POM
-Microecons
Good luck to me manzxzxzxz!xD
toodles!!~
I never knew i would obligingly let you go~
I never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment