Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HEY PEEPS!
And soooo, I know this is a super early post. But i wont be able to blog for the next following two days because of the 'long awaited' SBM camp. YUCKSSSSS. Can i just emphasize to you all how much IHATECAMPS. Its dirty and disgusting. And not only that, i will definately get a sun-tan. I HATE IT LAAAA! I AM NOT EVEN DONE WITH MY EFFING PREVIOUS SUN-TAN AND NOW I HAVE ANOTHER BLACK LAYER PILED ON ME. SHYTTTTTTTTTTTT. I want to stay at home!! I am more of a home-y person rather than a person who goes around being soooo sociable. I just dont feel like being sociable now. NOT NOW. its crap. Camps just waste your time. Cos that time can be used for studying. If I can leave early I will definately leave early and not only that i will pray the rosary 100 times. That means the probability of me not going off early for camp is practically ZERO. IRRITATING. i hope this 2 days of camp will pass so fast I didnt know it even happened. That is how much i hate camps. I swear. This is going to be the last camp I am going to sign up for. IWILL NOTSIGNUPFORANYMORECAMPS. no more no more. STOOPID CAMP. The only thing that i always do in camps are cheer here cheer there. like comeONNNN. spare me the agony will you? Urgh forget it. No matter how much I complain I will still have to go for the camp. I know it sounds so bimbotic of me. But camping is really not my forte. Especially going for a camp that is a 24hr no sleep camp AFTER dancing. awesome awesome. Whatevs.
PS. If you darlings have anything. Just text me okay? I will be very glad to get out of the camp to reply you or answer that call. you will be my saviour. HAHA!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment