Sunday, June 21, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SCREWED SCREWED SCREWED. How I wish I have 48hours a day.
Time is passing so quickly that I dont have time for anything. I notice that everyday i am sitting in from of the lappy doing work. LIKE WTF? hello! i think i really dont have a life. GOD.
The things I have to do:
1. HTML project
2. Statistics report
3. Principles of Management [have not even started]
4. Confirm my speech for Effective Oral Comm
5. Microeconomics [barely there! / nearly there?]
6. POM tutorial homework - E-case thingy
Everything is like halfway done. And not even done DONE. CRAPPPPP. And i dont know where to start. Okay the POM tutorial homework thing is done. Now i am left with 5 more. But I will have to meet my group members for these few projects! I cant possibly do a one man show right? Like I even want to do a one man show. Agonizing. HTML is screwed cos we read the question wrongly. SOOOO we have to redo certain ppt slides. The report is not even done. We dont even know what to write for the report. But it seems like to kwong knows what to do. LOL. yea whatEVER. Statistics, hopefully by wednesday it will be done done DONE! POM and Microecons, URGHHHH. we shall take one step at a time. As long as we finish by 10 July? HAHA. aggaration? Around there =D
Anyway, the due dates for the projects are
HTML: 30June
EOC: 29June - hand in outline
03July - Speech day!
Statistics: 03July
POM: 13July
Microeconomics: 27July
ALLELUIA TO ME.

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment