Saturday, June 6, 2009

Before i forget!
I want to thank hotstuff for the PINK gerbira she gave me yesterdayyy! THANKS LOVE!
i want more blue roses and pink gerbiras arh babe! *hint hint* (:
HAHA!
oh wells!~
Saturdays and sundays are the ONLY days i can catch up on my sleep. So i woke up at 1230 today. GOODNESS. i feel like a P-I-G. haha. And i am still tired!xD But i still got work to do.
Anyway, i skipped dance today to study for HTML and Stats. My weaker subjects i guess? NO LA! I am weak at all subjects xD Thus spending more time on studying. HAHA! Hopefully after my last 2 test, i would be able to go back for dance!! xD i miss dancing! (: Unfortunately, After my ICAs, there will still be projects to do. But i am still going for dance. HAR HAR! (:
Anyway, the holidays are starting in one week time. TIME TO CATCH UP ON MY SLEEP. and also complete the stats project. SHEESH. and i cant follow my parents to malaysia! But they will only be going there to go to the beach. AND I DISLIKE BEACHES. i dont like the smell or the sand. dont call me a bimbo. I just dont like it. Like how some of you dont like insects alright? Live with it xD.
These will be my scheduale during the hols!
I will be free EVERYDAY except on the 17 and 18 June.
So if you all wanna go out. Tell me ya? I want to go shopping just as much as all of you do xD. hahaha.
LOVE YA PEEPS!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment