Thursday, June 25, 2009

HEYYY!
Unexpectedly, I went back to school today. HAHAHA! To do HTML project again. It seems like its never ending you know? HAHA. oh well!~ I wont say that i finished the project. I will just say, I HOPE TO FINISH THE PROJECT SOON! =D As pissifyinhg as it may seem, at least we have 1 extra week to complete the projects. WHOOOOO!~ Anyway, reached school at 12 and left at 6. Like 6 hours of doing HTML. LOL.
After HTML, went to Raffles city with michelle and had Yoguru. HAHA. Since both of us had a craving for that. LIKE FOR AGES! =D and after yoguru, we went mos burger. HAHA! i know! so sickening right? Confirm fat! NVM about that. At least yogurt is healthy. =D
ANDDDDDDDDD. I bought a new wallet from GUESS. heh heh heh. Its the latest edition wallet! And they were selling it for $69.90. YAY YAY YAY! heeeeeeeeeeee~ I like my new wallet. I love anything that is from GUESS. the things there are like super nice! xD
Anyway, tomorrow Aaaron, Cass, Mich and Cheng ming will be coming over for POM project. Which also mean, I have to start cleaning my room and crappppp. HAHA. oh well!~ I will do the cleaning later! Study first! And Aaron is threatening me. HE SAYS THAT IF I DONT SLEEP AT 4am HE WONT COME TOMORROW. AARON, YOU ARE DAMN 'NICEEEEE'! but i will still sleep at 2am. HAHAHA. I still have to go school tomorrow okay! For microeconomics project! =D
Well, I am happy even though i have to go back to school tomorrow. Cos... I HAVE FINALLY BOUGHT 10 TOPS FROM www.shoplah.com.
You peeps have to go to this online shop. Its really awesome. and the clothes are really prett-ay and nice! xD Try it out!! hahaha. I guarantee you will LOVE it!
Anyway, thats all for today!!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment