Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Went back to school today at 230pm to meet cass and to help her with HTML and statistics. But of cos in the end, we didnt do a single thing. HAHAHAHA. talked all the way till 4 then we made our way to lab D106&107 to help cass to compute hers statistics data. Finished everything by 515. Then we made our way to Macs and had icecream =D GOD. I am eating sooo much la! Today, I had like 1 pack of wang wang, 2 packs of pretz biscuit, Ribena sweets, Special K cereal and ice cream. GOSH GOSH. Thank god for dance or else i think i will definately grow fat at the rate i am eating. HAHAHA! sickening.

Anyway, went back for dance today and WE ARE GOING TO COMPLETE THE DANCE SOON! YAY YAY YAY! HAHAHA. So fast lols! just another 12 eights and we will be DONE. HA HA HA!
But the dance is like really tiring. And very technical. Alot of high kicks and jumps and we dont have any "breaks" in between our dance. We have to run back stage then run back out after a few seconds. LOL! hahaha. NVM! This is the BEST WAY to lose weight. If i put on any more weight I think my costume will rip. HAHAHA. eeeks!~

By the way, I have very good news! This good news is SPECIALLY FOR HOTSTUFF. DEAREST CAROLINE, NEXT WEEK FROM 29 JUNE TO 3 JULY, I DO NOT HAVE SCHOOL. hahahahahahahahaha! Jealous babe? I know you are. HAHA! but dont worry! quickly get your exams over and done with! and on 10th July we can meet and go for our chocolate buffet at fullerton hotel!! I already made bookings! So dont forget arh! =D

Anyway, Tomorrow i dont have to go to school! YAY! So i can stay at home and sleep =D and of cos do some work. HEH HEH. And since, next week we do not have school, I have already planned what I am going to do. Which is SHOPPING =D hahahaha. Tuesday will be movie with michelle and also partially doing our microecons project by interviewing those cinema operators while Friday will be a secret. Till then I wont tell you what that secret is. xD

Thats all for today peeps. Updates tomorrow!

toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment