Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TA-DAHHHH! I AM BACK FROM THE RUN! AND FORTUNATELY, I DIDNT DIE THERE. hahaha! [and AARON and everyone else] I DID NOT COME IN LAST OKAY! I WAS IN THE MIDDLE. AND I DIDNT FALL EITHER xD. be proud of me!~ HAHA!
Anyway, we started running at 5p.m. The first 300m was fine. After that the track seemed sooo long. Like a never ending track. HORRIBLE. i nearly died-ed. thank god for cass. She dislikes running as much as I do. So we ended up walking for the next 2.1KM. hahahahaha! jalan jalan a bit lar!~ So tiring. I really wonder how people enjoy running so much. It just madness. PLAIN MADNESS. Next time even if a tsunami comes, i will not run la. i rather BUY a sampan and row my way out. HAHAHA!
[BTW. my feet is bleeding. I just saw blood. SEE WHAT I MEAN. running is sooo not my forte.]
Okay i have to get over it la! Its O-V-E-R. hahaha!
OHOH! and i have yet to tell you my timing for my 2.4KM run. Its quite good la!
michelle:14mins
faizah:16mins
clare & cass:23mins 16secs.
DAMN AWESOME!
and the best thing is that we WERE NOT THE LAST. *claps hands*
And even after the whole walk/run, My face was sooo red. horrible horrible. HAHA!
Anyway, I think i lost all my ice cream calories xD HAHA!
sorry bimbo moment!~
Anyway, thats about it for the run! While school is school right?
Today was the last day of ICA test!!
WOOTS!!~ BYE BYE ICA!!
HELLO TO DANCE AND PROJECTS.
next month is the lunch time concert so we have to do a new dance item and dance during lunch period at the atrium! HAHA!
Its good luh!~ Its been a long time since i danced. And i really need to destress! cant wait to go back! xD YAYNESS!~
Anyway, i have to start figuring out for accounts tutorial hmwk. Or tomorrow we will have no idea what is going on!~
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment