Monday, June 8, 2009

I feel much more energized in school now!! xD Maybe its because of the LONGGGG sleep i had over the weekends! xD hahaha. i feel hyper. All of a sudden. going to yoga doesnt seem like a chore! HAHA. anyway. i have to start exercising. I havent been exercising ever since the graduation performance ended! eeks and double eeks. HAHA! oh wells!~
Anyway I have good news for myself! If you read my post yesterday, many of you have seen me complaining about how I have not started on my ICA2 for EOC. But now. i am going to finish it already! Thanks HOTSTUFF for all your help! I owe you chocolate fondue okay? and dont be sad anymoreee! I will pray for him!! =D And so what seemed like a ton of never ending homework suddenly made me feel like i was just carrying feathers. AND ONCE MY 2 ICAs ARE OVER. I WILL BE FREEEE. haha. not literally. but yeahhh. still, less homework? xD
Tomorrow will be my HTML test! GOSH. I spent hours studying that stoops module. so the lecturer better pass me LAR! or i will CHOP his head and feed it to the pigs. OKAY. i kidding xD i am NICE. =D HAHAHA!
Yoga with Zhii later! i cant wait! i have sooo many updates to tell her. Like 2 weeks worth of updates! HEH HEH!
Lastly, to Mich: CHILLAX BABE! dont be so pek cek k?
to Faizah: DRINK MORE WATER. SLEEP EARLYYYY
to Cass: Dont forget us after you have strawberry! xD HAHA!. kidding (:
toodles!~

No comments:

Post a Comment