Friday, June 5, 2009

Everytime I am on the verge of giving up,
You come back and turn things around.
What have i done to you ,
to deserve this torture?
You really make me wonder
whether you are true to me
or you are just like any typical other person.
I stopped many times
and thought of giving you a chance.
But i definately know
that you will never appreciate it.
It will be a futile effort if I make false assumptions about you.
So just as I have promised my friends,
I will take a step back
and think about the way I treated you
but what i got in return was nothing.
I will not let you hurt me this way.
Because i know that i can find someone who will treat me
even better than you do.
I feel like i have finally let go.
I truely feel that i am breathing in a different kind of air.
And this, i can tell that I have finally let you go~

No comments:

Post a Comment