Monday, June 15, 2009

HTML project meeting at school today at 10am. and i must say we were quite productive. Now we are just left with half of the powerpoint till completion. SO, AWESOME awesome =D haha. But of cos this productivity comes with a price, I had to skip lunch~ HAHA! OH WELL!~ and when i went for project meeting, i say faizah!! ^^ I know it has been only 3 days into the holiday but it seems like it has been ages since i saw her and mich and cass! HAHA! miss them xD. But soon i will be seeing them again. SBM camp and other project meetings. LOL. cant wait. DETAILS DETAILS DETAILS.

Well, SBM camp is coming soon. And before I even start. I QUIT. i dont want to join. I QUIT TIMES 10. hahaha! Because,

1. I am not a camp-y person.
2. I do not want to get wet AT THIS POINT OF TIME due to some reasons. Just not now. they can splash me with water next week but just not NOW. sheesh.
3. Its a 24 hour camp from 8pm to 8pm. But i want my beauty sleep.
4. I do not want to start those ice breaker games all over again. Freshman orientation ice breakers nearly killed the hell out of me. xD
5. I am not in the mood for making new friends because I still know i have so much work for me left at home. LIKE HELLO? who will even feel like making friends. PURE MADNESS.
6. I feel like i am packing my whole cupboard for the camp.
7. The bag is going to be heavy and i dont wish to lug it back home when i am soooo tired after the 24 hour, NO SLEEP camp.
8. I rather run 2.4 km again then suffer in camp.
9. The probability that cass mich and I will be in the same group is practically ZERO.
10. I have dance before the camp. SO imagine how tired i will be. I have no idea how tired i will be. I will just be, VERY TIRED.
11. And when camp facilitators put 'bring coloured markers' on your camping kit list. the probability that it is going to be boring is 100%
12. And when camp facilitators put 'bring covered shoes' on your camping kit list. the probability of me running is 200%
13. AND WHEN CAMP FACILITATORS PUT ' BRING A TORCH LIGHT(OPTIONAL) ' ON YOUR CAMPING KIT LIST. THE PROBABILITY OF HAVING A NIGHT WALK IS 500% AND FYI, I SUFFER FROM NIGHT BLINDNESS. AWESOME!~

so these are the 13 reasons and more to come, on why i am so not ethusiastic about the camp.

THANK YOU. =D

Anyway, I will be having yoga again later on!! MORE UPDATES for ZHII! haha!(:

BTW, this is my updated scheduale for the 2 weeks of holiday
16June: Statistics Project Meeting
17June: Dance / SBM Camp
18June: SBM Camp
19June: Microeconomics Project Meeting / Meet Amander
20June: Dance
21June: Catch up on my SLEEP
22June: Principles of Mangement Project Meeting
23June: SHOPPING DAY!! =D
24June: Dance
25June: -
26June: Meet Michelle
27June: Dance
28June: -


That all xD
toodles!!~
37 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment