Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yesterday was the most relaxing day ever. I think i finally gave up. NO. its not think. It is, I FINALLY GAVE UP. So thank you to everyone who helped me. Faizah, Cass, Mich, Aaron, LULU, Xuan ren, Yvonne, Hui ying, Hotstuff, Amander =D Thank you thank you for all the support and comments you all gave me. HAHA. And all the insults you said about him to make me give up. LOL! hahaha. I will definately move on. Anyway, i dont really have to move on la. I got my hyun joon. right LULU? [i know she will kill me for this later =D].
Anyway, today is the ONLY day i do not need to wake up early and get my ass to school. LOL. lucky me? NOT. unfortunately, I still have to complete a whole load of reports. HAHA. I can say that we are done with HTML. Now all I have to do is compile the report for statistics and we will be done with 2 projects. HEH HEH. WHOOOOOOOOOOOO~ I need to destress big time. Once all these presentations are O-V-E-R.
Since I am feeling happy today, I cleaned my whole wardrobe. LOL. hahaha! So free right? I know =D And i noticed that I have soooo many clothes that i will not wear anymore. Guess I will just donate it =D And i have so many white and black clothes. LIKE AH-LOT. More than the colourful clothes. WOOTS!!~ Haha. I know this is irrelevant. But i just feel like typing it out. LOL. hahaha!
Well! Its back to school tomorrow! Meeting cass at 230 at YCK mrt. Teaching her how to use the SPSS and also helping her with her HTML project. =D And cass, hopefully tomorrow we will see strawberry! I have to meet the strawberry girls ASAP. I have so many updates to tell them.Like ahlot ahlot xD. Just another 5 more days till school holidays end!! YAY YAY YAY! hahaha. Fun in SCHOOL again!! =D
Anyway, I have to get back to studying!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment