Saturday, June 13, 2009

New blisters on my toes!! awesome-ness man. Sheesh. By dancing, i have 5 blisters on my feet and my tail bone hurts and and my ankle hurts the worst. HAHAHA! gosh i have sooo many complains. But its true!! xD Anyway, we are halfway through our lunch time concert item. Estimated 10 more practices before our performance. And i might have to skip lessons again since my lessons are from 9 to 1. But i have to standby for the performance around 9 and the performance is around 12 to 1? Roughly. Freak. =D Oh wells~ we shall see how it goes when the day comes nearer.
Anyway, later i will be following my cousin for a swim. okay. i am not swimming but i will just sit down and watch my cousin do laps. HAHA! while trying to complete my EOC Speech. I have to sooo get this speech done by latest tomorrow. Or else i wont be able to concentrate on other projects. HEH HEH.
That will be the updates for today. My life is not that interesting alrights~ It just revolves around dance, studies and fun with my awesome friends =D
toodles!!~
39 more days~

No comments:

Post a Comment