Monday, June 29, 2009

Went back to school for the finishing up of HTML. And I dont want to talk about it again man. It is soooo damn pissifying especially when all the work is like thrown at you. ITS LIKE FCUK TO THE MAX. Like what hotstuff always say, ttm. Kindness always comes with a price. But never a good one. And that price will be, being treated the way one shouldnt be treated. But I like to help. And it is what I have been doing and what I will continue doing. It satisfy me to see someone's burden being lighten after I help them. I feel happy for them. And that is why I help. But if you choose to make use of it in a wrong way. I will just keep quiet and wont say a thing. You figure what you have done wrong.
HAHA. Anyway, I stayed in school from 10 till 6. LOL! and HTML will be due by tomorrow 1pm!! OOOOHH. So after tomorrow, one project down. yay yay yay!! =D Had e-learning too for microecons today. Super dumb. like literally. Everyone was practically communicating through email;. Including the lecturer. Damn dumb. HAHAHA. And we couldnt log off for 2 hours cos that was suppose to be a lesson. Well we will be having another one on wednesday at 9am. Like godddd. 9 am?!?! I need my sleep! And not only that, i will be going out to get my new ballet shoes and leotard =D hee hee!~ Like finally. HAHA. We shall see how it goes!!~
Will be going back to school tomorrow for POM project meeting at 11am. Hopefully we can finish the powerpoint by tomorrow! There is seriously no time for project meetings once school starts. So we have to do whatever we can during this time. I know. Crappifying. Whatevs. LOL!
BTW, had yoga with zhii today. And next week will be our last lesson already! How time flies! We are not planning to sign up again cos we dont even have time for ourselves and projects let alone going for yoga. So oh well~ Its goodbye to yoga and HELLO stressful life in poly. HAHA. At least I still have dance in NYP. So not so bad luh~ Still can loose some weight while dancing =D Just that i will have to watch my diet often since there is no more yoga!! ): But of cos, zhii and I will be meeting every alternate week on thursday just to catch up! HAHA. We cant possibly cut off all ties right? YES. hahahaha.
Anyway, I am trying to figure out how to complete microecons project right now. LOL! So ttys!
toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment